Need to manually push a product to TikTok for review and approval? Read on to learn how! Tik Tok
To sell products on TikTok, you'll first need to sync your products so TikTok can review and approve them. You can sync your current products in bulk, and new products added to CommentSold will automatically sync if they have all the necessary details.
However, there are instances where you may need to sync a specific product to TikTok manually. For example, CommentSold will not sync jewelry products to TikTok due to the high probability that TikTok will automatically reject a large volume of these products. If the product does not contain any precious metals or stones, you can head to the product record to manually sync it for TikTok review and approval. Manually syncing products like jewelry increases the likelihood of TikTok approving it.
Disable Automatic Product Sync
If you wish to manually sync which products push to TikTok, then you can disable the auto-sync functionality. This will prevent CS from automatically syncing each new product to TikTok once created.
- Select Social Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select TikTok from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Expand the Sync Products drop-down.
- Locate the Automatic Product Sync toggle and select it so it appears grayed out.
Manually Sync a Product to TikTok
You can manually sync a product to TikTok from the product record in CommentSold.
- Select Products in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Locate the product you wish to sync and select the Product Name.
- Scroll and locate the TikTok Product Settings section in the bottom-left corner of the Edit Product page.
- Select Force Resync.
In the event a product was previously excluded from TikTok (or in the case of jewelry products, automatically excluded), ensure you deselect the Exclude from TikTok checkbox before forcing the resync.
The banner in the top-right corner of this section will tell you the current status of the product—Pending (review and approval from TikTok), Approved, and Excluded.
- Go Live on TikTok. Learn how you can go live on TikTok and the special requirements for doing so.
- Sync Your Products to TikTok. Learn how to sync your current inventory to TikTok.
- Exclude a Product from TikTok. Learn how to exclude a product from every syncing to TikTok, and how to deactivate products in TikTok that you previously synced.