Interested in this feature? SMS Marketing is a CommentSold beta feature, meaning it needs to be enabled by our Support team. If interested, reach out to our support team by selecting the blue Support button in the bottom-right corner of your CommentSold dashboard.
Want to send shoppable text messages to shoppers who've opted-in to receive texts? Read on to learn how!
With CommentSold's SMS offering, you can send product-specific texts to those shoppers who have opted in to receive text messages from your business. These text messages will contain a link to the product in your webstore, making it easy for the shopper to complete a purchase.
Messages send from a long-code number (e.g., 1-844-620-7785, etc.)
Send a Shoppable Text Message
- Select Products in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Locate the product you wish to advertise via text, then select the three-dot icon to the far right of the product row.
- Select Send as SMS from the drop-down list.
- On the next page, complete the following:
- SMS Message. Craft your text message. The message character count appears beneath this box. Your text message must include the link displayed beneath the field in order for recipients to select the link.
- Schedule Timing. Choose whether to send the text immediately or schedule it to send at a later time.
- Select Send as SMS.
- Importance of SMS Subscriber Opt-In. Learn the importance of SMS opt-in consent and how shoppers can opt into (and out of) SMS notifications from your business.
- Purchase SMS Credits. Learn how to purchase credits to send shoppable SMS texts and how to enable auto-purchasing.