You can now sync up to product images to TikTok directly from the Edit Media page of a product record. You can apply the below steps to new and previously synced products. TikTok
This allows you to display different angles of the product and/or include images of different variants (e.g., size, colors, etc.).
Images you've selected to sync to TikTok will automatically sync unless you have disabled Automatic Product Sync. If you have, then you will need to manually force a sync to push those images to TikTok.
Sync Multiple Product Images
- Navigate to the Edit Media tab of a product record. You can do this by selecting Edit Media in the top-left corner of a product record.
- For each image you wish to sync, select the TikTok icon in the top-right corner of the image tile.
- Grayed icon. Image will not be included in the sync.
- Blue icon. Image will be included in the sync.
- Select + Save & Sync to TikTok in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go Live on TikTok. Learn how you can go live on TikTok and the special requirements for doing so.
- Sync Your Products to TikTok. Learn how to sync your current inventory to TikTok.
- Exclude a Product from TikTok. Learn how to exclude a product from every syncing to TikTok, and how to deactivate products in TikTok that you previously synced.