With My Ship Manager Inventory & Order Sync, you can pull Shopify orders into CommentSold to access unique fulfillment benefits like:
- Strict Fulfillment: Minimize costly packing mistakes with our smart strict fulfillment system. When scanning items, our system automatically flags any items scanned in error or incomplete orders, ensuring you get the right products in the right package- every time.
- Auto Combine Orders: Only fulfilling a few times a week? Save big on labels and shipping materials with auto-combining orders. If a customer purchases multiple times before your next fulfillment, we’ll auto-combine those into one order slip so you can save on materials and minimize the number of orders to pack.
- Bin Locations: Optimize your warehouse for total efficiency with bin locations. Know exactly where to locate items, so you can build a natural flow for order picking. Pick and pack faster and with greater accuracy.
We walk through the process of setting up this integration in the video and steps below.
Step 1: Pause Fulfillment Tasks in Both CommentSold and Shopify
Your first step in setting up your My Ship Manager integration is to pause all fulfillment operations and tasks for new orders in both Shopify and CommentSold. If you have any orders you have started to fulfill in Shopify, complete the fulfillment of those orders.
This ensures that, once you’ve set up your My Ship Manager integration, any new, unprocessed Shopify orders sync to CommentSold where you can fulfill them.
Step 2: Disable Shopify Order Sync
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Shopify Sync from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Locate the Send Orders to Shopify toggle and ensure it is Disabled.
Step 3: Create Your My Ship Manager Account
To create your My Shop Manager account, head to the My Ship Manager website (https://myshipmanager.com/).
- Select Sign In/Register in the top-right corner of the page.
- Locate and select the Register New Account link below the login fields.
- Enter the requested information in the fields provided, then select Save.
Step 4: Select Your Plan
- Log into My Shop Manage using the login credentials you just created.
- On the Update My Subscription page, select Select to the left of Shopify Plan with Inventory/Order Sync.
- Select OK in the pop-up to confirm your subscription.
Step 5: Connect My Ship Manager to Your Shopify Store
Once you’ve created your account, you can connect My Ship Manager to your Shopify store.
- Select Account in the top-right corner of your My Ship Manager dashboard.
- Select Connect to My Store.
- On the Connect to My Store page, select Shopify from the Platform drop-down.
- Select Next.
- Enter the sub-domain for your Shopify store. This is the first part of your store URL.
- Select Connect.
- You will be redirected to the app install page within your Shopify account. Select Install app in the top-right corner of the page.
Step 6: Connect My Ship Manager to CS
Your next step will be to connect My Ship Manager to your CommentSold store.
- Select Press to Connect to CommentSold.
- You’ll be taken to an authorization page for MSM (My Ship Manager) within CommentSold. Select Authorize.
- You will be redirected back to your My Ship Manager account.
- Select your default Shopify location from the Select Default Location drop-down.
- Select Save Default Location.
Once you’ve successfully connected both Shopify and CommentSold to My Ship Manager, you can head to your CommentSold Orders page and fulfill orders as normal.
Fulfillment-related information, such as fulfillment status and tracking information, will sync back to Shopify.