In this article, you'll learn:
- How to create and edit additional webstore pages (e.g., About Us, Shipping Policy, etc.)
About Webstore Pages
Webstore pages allow retailers to add additional content and information to their webstore. Retailers can create a webstore page for a variety of things. Popular pages include: About Us, Contact Us, Shipping & Returns, Sizing Information, and pages that feature information from our Shopper Resources section (e.g., Join our Loyalty Program, How to Shop Our Live Sales!, etc.).
Once a retailer creates their desired pages, they can choose how to organize these pages in their navigation menu and footer.
How Webstore Pages Benefit Your Business
- Provide shoppers with a place to read about your team and learn about your policies, sizing information, and more.
- Promote your mobile app with a dedicated page that links shoppers to the iOS and Google Play app stores.
Create a Webstore Page
- Select Webstore Content in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Pages from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select Add Page on the right side of the page and complete the following fields:
- Page Title. Enter the title for this page. This title will appear as the link name in either the header or footer of your webstore depending on where you choose to link the page.
- URL. Enter the extension name for the page. You'll notice that CommentSold populates the first half of the URL. While you cannot leave spaces in your URL extension, you can use underscores and dashes (e.g., about-us, sizing_information, etc.).
- Content. Enter the bulk content for this page. For example, if you are creating an About Us page, you might introduce your shop, your team, and your mission.
- Note: At this time, you cannot insert images into this field directly. However, if you have the image hosted elsewhere, you can enter the image URL to have the image appear on your page.
- SEO Page Title (optional). Adding an SEO page title can help search engines (e.g., Google) rank a page higher when shoppers run a search. Learn more about SEO page titles here.
- SEO Meta Description (optional). Summarize the contents of this page. This description can help search engines (e.g., Google) rank a page higher when shoppers run a search. Learn more about SEO meta descriptions here.
- Select Add Page in the bottom-right corner of the page.
If you ever wish to edit or remove a page, you can do so by selecting the three-dot icon on the far right of the page row.
- Create a Product Collection for Your Webstore. Learn how to create a product collection to organize products on your webstore.