Interested in this feature? SMS Marketing is a CommentSold beta feature, meaning it needs to be enabled by our Support team. If interested, reach out to our support team by selecting the blue Support button in the bottom-right corner of your CommentSold dashboard.
Want to send shoppable text messages to shoppers who've opted-in to receive texts? You'll need to purchase SMS credit first. Read on to learn how!
With CommentSold's SMS offering, you can send product-specific texts to those shoppers who have opted in to receive text messages from your business. These text messages will contain a link to the product in your webstore, making it easy for the shopper to complete a purchase.
Before you can send SMS texts, you must purchase SMS credits. One credit is equal to one 160-character or less message to one customer. When purchasing credits, the minimum purchase is 4,000 credits for $50.
Purchase SMS Credits
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select SMS Text from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Enter the value amount ($) for the number of credits you wish to purchase in the Amount field.
- Select Purchase SMS Credit.
Interested in auto-purchasing? You can enable the Auto Purchase SMS Credit toggle to automatically purchase the credits needed to send a text message to opted-in shoppers in the event you do not have sufficient enough credit to send the message.
- Importance of SMS Subscriber Opt-In. Learn the importance of SMS opt-in consent and how shoppers can opt into (and out of) SMS notifications from your business.
- Send Shoppable SMS Texts. Learn how to send shoppers a text that advertises a product and provides a link to the product in your webstore.