A bug is an error or flaw in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.
Have you ever experienced a bug while using CommentSold? We want to fix it! If you encounter a bug, we ask that you please report it here.
When possible, please include the steps you were taking when the bug occurred. Having steps to reproduce your issue is very helpful. If we can recreate the issue, we can more quickly understand what caused it and develop a fix!
In your bug report:
- Describe what is happening when the bug occurs versus what you would normally expect to occur.
- State where the bug takes place (e.g. in your admin dashboard, in your mobile app).
- State when the bug began occurring.
- State how often does the bug happens (e.g. every time, sometimes).
- List the steps to reproduce the bug as best you can.
- Share anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it. (Would a screenshot or video help to describe it to someone? If so, please add one!)
The more info you can give to us about the issue, the more likely we are able to locate and fix it. Thank you for helping us improve your CommentSold experience!