In this article, you'll learn:
- How to enable Shopify shipping in CommentSold.
About Shopify Shipping
Shopify Shipping is a feature of Shopify that allows shops to buy and print shipping labels and track shipments for orders.
With CommentSold's Shopify integration, orders from CommentSold will pass through to Shopify, where you can manage the entire shipping label creation and fulfillment process.
How Shopify Shipping Benefits Your Shop
- Fully brand your shipping process, from labels to tracking emails and landing pages.
- Choose from various carrier services.
Enable Shopify Shipping
Before you can enable Shopify Shipping in CommentSold, you will need to sync your Shopify account. Learn how to sync Shopify with CommentSold here.
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Shopify Sync from the menu at the top of the page.
- Locate the Send Orders to Shopify setting and select the toggle so it appears as Enabled.
You're now ready to fulfill and ship orders from Shopify! On your CommentSold Orders page, you will see a link to View in Shopify beside each order. Shipment and fulfilled status will sync and update in CommentSold.
- Sync Shopify with CommentSold. Learn how to sync your Shopify account with CommentSold.
- Set Up Shipping Through CommentSold. Learn how to set shipping costs and configure international and free ship options with CommentSold Shipping.
- Offer Local Pickup. Learn how to enable local pickup as a shipping option and offer pickup at multiple locations.