In this article, you'll learn:
- How to create and edit additional webstore pages (e.g., About Us, Shipping Policy, etc.)
About the Email Subscriber List
When retailers design their webstore, they can choose to enable the email capture pop-up. This pop-up allows retailers to collect email subscribers for their VIP or shop newsletter. They can export these subscribers to a CSV file that they can then upload to their preferred marketing newsletter program.
How Exporting Email Subscribers Benefits Your Shop
- Grow your audience by adding email subscribers to your general newsletter and/or promotional emails.
Export Email Subscriber List
- Select Webstore Content in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Email List from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select Export CSV on the right side of the page to export the list of email subscribers to your device.
- Enable the Email Capture Pop-Up on Your Webstore. Learn how to enable the email capture pop-up on your webstore so you can capture interested e-mail subscribers.
- Enable Your Welcome Email Automation. Learn how to send a "Welcome to our shop!" email to a new shopper when they register with your shop.
- Enable Your Abandoned Cart Recovery Email Automation. Learn how to target shoppers who placed one or more items in their cart but did not complete the checkout process.