Want to offer PayPal as an additional payment option for shoppers using your mobile app?
Retailers who have connected their PayPal business account to CommentSold in order to accept and process customer payments also have the option to add PayPal as a payment method on their mobile app.
By adding PayPal to their mobile app, retailers can offer their customers more options during checkout which can contribute to increased customer purchases.
Learn how to connect your PayPal business account to CommentSold here.
How PayPal for Your Mobile App Benefits Your Business
- Allow shoppers to use their PayPal account to pay for purchases.
- Give shoppers the option via PayPal to pay using a bank account or a credit card.
Locate Your Braintree Token In PayPal
- Select your name in the top-right corner of your PayPal dashboard.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down list.
- Select Update to the far right of API Access.
- Locate the Braintree SDK Integration section and select Manage SDK Credentials.
- Select Request Credentials.
- Select Show to reveal your Braintree token.
- Copy this token–you'll need to enter it in CommentSold.
Enter Your Braintree Token In CommentSold
- Select Mobile App in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Settings from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Scroll and locate the Braintree Token section at the bottom-right corner of the page.
- Enter your PayPal Braintree Token in the field provided, then select Save.