In this article, you'll learn:
- How to connect your Shippo and CommentSold accounts.
Shippo is a web-based shipping label creation platform that allows retailers to create and purchase shipping labels for small parcel shipping and e-commerce fulfillment.
With CommentSold's integration with Shippo, Shippo provides label prices, but you print the label and fulfill within CommentSold.
Locate Shippo API Token
- Select Settings in the side menu of your Shippo dashboard.
- In the Integration section of the side menu, select API.
- Under Live Tokens, select Generate Token.
- Copy or write down your API Token–you'll need to enter it in CommentSold.
Enter Shippo API Token in CommentSold
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Shipping from the menu at the top of the page.
- In the goShippo.com section at the top of the page, paste or enter your API Token in the corresponding field.
- Don't see the goShippo section? Make sure you don't have CommentSold shipping enabled. This toggle is toward the bottom of the Shipping tab. Refresh the page once you've disabled the setting.
- Select Update goShippo API Token.
You're now ready to ship with Shippo! You Shippo will send through label prices and you can print labels and fulfill orders through CommentSold.
- Set Up Shipping Through CommentSold. Learn how to set shipping costs and configure international and free shipping options.
- Manage Existing Products. Learn how to make changes such as adding a custom shipping price to an existing product.
- Offer Local Pickup. Learn how to enable local pickup as a shipping option and offer pickup at multiple locations.