In this article, you'll learn:
- How to connect your Shippo and CommentSold accounts.
Shippo is a web-based shipping label creation platform that allows shops to create and purchase shipping labels for small parcel shipping and e-commerce fulfillment.
With CommentSold's integration with Shippo, Shippo will generate the label price and allow you to print the label, but the fulfillment process will take place within CommentSold.
Locate Shippo API Token
- Select Settings in the side menu of your Shippo dashboard.
- In the Integration section of the side menu, select API.
- Under Live Tokens, select Generate Token.
- Copy or write down your API Token–you'll need to enter it in CommentSold.
Enter Shippo API Token in CommentSold
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Shipping from the menu at the top of the page.
- In the goShippo.com section at the top of the page, paste or enter your API Token in the corresponding field.
- Don't see the goShippo section? Make sure you don't have CommentSold shipping enabled. This toggle is toward the bottom of the Shipping tab. Refresh the page once you've disabled the setting.
- Select Update goShippo API Token.
You're now ready to ship with Shippo! You can create and print labels in Shippo, then fulfill orders through CommentSold.
- Set Up Shipping Through CommentSold. Learn how to set shipping costs and configure international and free ship options with CommentSold Shipping.
- Manage Existing Products. Learn how to make changes such as adding a custom shipping price to an existing product.
- Offer Local Pickup. Learn how to enable local pickup as a shipping option and offer pickup at multiple locations.