Click on any of the images or GIFs in this article for a closer look.
Need to assign fulfillment-only permissions for a team member? Read on to learn how!
When it comes to fulfillment, you may choose to assign fulfillment permissions to team members who perform other duties, such as intake or reporting. However, you can create fulfillment-only team members, or individuals dedicated to the end-to-end fulfillment process.
We walk through this process below.
Does every team member need their own login? We strongly recommend it. Not only is it beneficial security-wise, but CommentSold tracks fulfillment by team members, allowing you to identify training opportunities.
Create a New Team Member
- Select Team in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Add Member in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the team member's name in the Name field.
- Enter the team member's email in the Email field. This will be the email they use to log into CommentSold.
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- Enter the same password in the Verify Password field.
Now, let's assign fulfillment permissions to this team member.
Assign Fulfillment Permissions
Below are our recommended permissions for a fulfillment-only team member. Depending on your operation, you may choose to assign more permissions to a particular team member.
- Select the checkbox to the left of View Reporting - Packers Overview.
- Select the checkbox to the left of Manage Orders
- Select the checkbox to the left of Manage New Fulfillment.
- Decide whether to select the checkbox to the left of Manually Fulfill Orders.
- If you use CommentSold for barcodes and shipping, then select this option.
- If you do not use CommentSold for barcodes and shipping, then do not select this option.
- Fulfill Orders in CommentSold. Learn how to fulfill customer orders individually and in bulk.
- Process and Print Shipping Labels for Single Orders. Learn how to process a single order and print its shipping label.
- Process and Print Shipping Labels in Bulk for Multiple Orders. Learn how to process multiple orders at once and print their shipping labels.