In this article, you'll learn:
- How to accept update user agreements for your Apple Developer Account.
About Apple Developer Accounts Updates
Every 6 to 12 months, Apple will update its legal terms for Apple Developer Accounts. Individuals and organizations with Apple Developer Accounts are responsible for accepting these updated terms. If account owners fail to accept the updated terms, they could experience performance issues with their mobile app (e.g., limited functionality, failure to load, etc.)
If you chose to create your CommentSold mobile app using your own Apple Developer Account, then you will be responsible for accepting your updated terms. Both CommentSold and Apple will send email reminders when updates to the Apple Developer Terms are available for review.
We walk through the process below of accepting these updates.
Accept Updates to Apple Developer Agreement
- Follow the link in your email or log into your Apple Developer Account at developer.apple.com.
- Select Review Agreement in the banner in the top-right corner of the page.
- In the pop-up, select the Terms and Agreement checkbox.
- Select I Agree in the bottom-right corner of the pop-up
- Create Your Mobile App with CommentSold. Learn how to create a mobile app via CommentSold so shoppers can shop your products from their phones.
- Post Products to Your Mobile App. Learn how to post products to your mobile app for the app creation and review process.
- Understanding Your Mobile App Settings. Learn how to configure the look and feel of your mobile app and how to create and send push notifications.