When you design your website, you can choose to enable the email capture pop-up. This pop-up allows you to collect email subscribers for your VIP or business newsletter. You can export these subscribers to a CSV file that you can then upload to your preferred marketing newsletter program.
Export Email Subscriber List
- Select Website Content in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Email List from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select Export CSV on the right side of the page to export the list of email subscribers to your device.
- Enable the Email Capture Pop-Up on Your Webstore. Learn how to enable the email capture pop-up on your webstore so you can capture interested e-mail subscribers.
- Enable Your Welcome Email Automation. Learn how to send a "Welcome to our shop!" email to a new shopper when they register with your shop.
- Enable Your Abandoned Cart Recovery Email Automation. Learn how to target shoppers who placed one or more items in their cart but did not complete the checkout process.