Want an easy way to collect email subscribers for your business? Enable your Email Collection Pop-up!
Your email collection pop-up allows you to offer website visitors an opportunity to stay engaged with your business. While your email collection pop-up appears for all visitors, they're not required to enter their email addresses. Subscribing to email notifications is entirely optional.
You can customize the title, main message, and button text of your pop-up. This flexibility allows you to create messaging that resonates with their shop, their products, and most importantly, their shoppers.
For example, you could use the pop-up to collect email addresses for shoppers interested in learning about new promotions or create an "Exclusive VIP" experience where those who submit their email will be the first to hear about new product drops.
Enable Your Email Collection Pop-up
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Settings from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Expand the Marketing section in the side menu of the Site Creator.
- Select Engagement.
- Locate the Email Capture Popup section and enable the toggle.
- Enter your Title, Text, and Button Text. The pop-up preview will refresh with each new section addition.
- Select Publish in the top-right corner of the page to launch your email collection pop-up.
- Export Website Email Pop-up Subscribers. Learn how to export a list of your email subscribers so you can upload them to your preferred newsletter/email marketing platform.
- Enable Your Abandoned Cart Recovery Email Automation. Learn how to target shoppers who placed one or more items in their cart but did not complete the checkout process.