Need to let TikTok know what to charge shoppers for shipping? Read on to learn how to configure shipping for TikTok orders in TikTok.
TikTok shoppers will place their orders via TikTok’s native checkout, and that order information will flow through to CommentSold, where your team will fulfill them. You will not fulfill and ship orders through your TikTok Seller Center.
You’ll need to let TikTok know that you, the seller, will fulfill and ship all orders. This process will also let TikTok know what to charge shoppers in shipping costs.
You can configure your shipping settings after registering your business with TikTok. You will need to complete your shipping settings configuration before proceeding with syncing products and selling them on TikTok.
We walk through the steps of configuring shipping in TikTok below.
Step 1: Create Your Pickup and Return Warehouses
Your first is creating your pickup and return warehouses within TikTok. This is your CommentSold warehouse, where you fulfill and ship orders and accept returns.
- Select My Account in the side menu of your TikTok Seller Center.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Warehouse Settings.
- Select the Add warehouse drop-down in the top-right corner of the page, and select the warehouse you wish to add.
- Enter the information requested, then select Save.
Step 2: Choose Your Shipping Option
Next, you’ll let TikTok know that you will be fulfilling (via CommentSold) and shipping orders.
- Select Shipping in the side menu of your TikTok Seller Center.
- Select Shipping Options.
- In the Shipped by Seller section, enable the toggle for Standard Shipping.
Step 3: Configure Your Shipping Fee Template
Last, you’ll need to enter the shipping fees, so TikTok knows what shipping costs to charge the shopper.
- From your Shipping Options page, select Manage Shipping Fee Template in the top-right corner of the Shipped by Seller section.
- Select Add New Template.
- Locate the Shipping Fees Template section and ensure you’ve selected Based on product weight in the top-left corner of this section.
- In the Shipping Rules section, locate Standard Shipping and enter the shipping cost in the field on the far right. You can adjust the weight range if needed, and add additional conditions by selecting + Price conditions.
Once TikTok approves your business, and you’ve configured your shipping settings, you can proceed with syncing your products. We will walk you through that process here.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
- Orders are coming over with shipping information missing or redacted. What do I do?
- First, ensure that your shipping option is set to Shipped by Seller. Once set, shipping information will sync over from TikTok.
- Second, you will need to fulfill the orders missing shipping details from within TikTok. TikTok walks you through this process in their Seller Center Academy here.
- What are the shipping rules for Tiktok orders?
- TikTok orders must be shipped out within 3 business days to avoid accruing violation points toward your TikTok Seller Score.
- You will see a notification banner at the top of your CommentSold dashboard that displays your outstanding number of TikTok orders.
- Should orders be fulfilled in CS or Tiktok?
- Orders should be fulfilled in CommentSold.
- Why am I receiving the error "The product cannot be delivered to your region"?
- This indicates an issue within the setup of the shipping templates in the TikTok Seller Center. Once logged in, select Shipping Options. Then, verify that Shipped by Seller is set to Preferred and that all Shipping Templates are set to Standard.