Is a feature not working the way it should in CommentSold? Let us know!
A bug is an error or flaw in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. If you encounter a bug in CommentSold, we definitely want to fix it!
CommentSold uses a platform called Canny to allow you and your team to submit bugs you encounter in the system. Any CommentSold retailer can submit a bug to our team.
Submit a Bug Report
- Head over to our Canny bug page.
- On the left side of the page, enter a short description of the bug in the Title field.
- Has the bug already been reported? As you enter a title, Canny will filter reported bugs on the right side of the page. If your bug has been reported, please upvote the bug by selecting the number to the left of the title. You can select the bug to view details and add additional comments to the original report.
- Expand upon the bug in the Details section. We outline information to include below.
- If you have a photo or video, select the photo icon to upload it from your device.
- Select Create Post.
What to Include in a Bug Report
Please include the steps you were taking when the bug occurred. Having steps to reproduce your issue is very helpful. If we can recreate the issue, then we can more quickly understand what caused it and develop a fix!
In your bug report, please:
- Explain what you expected to occur and what actually happened due to the bug.
- State where the bug takes place (e.g. your Admin page, a product record, the Setup page, etc.).
- State when you first experienced the bug.
- State how often the bug happens (e.g. every time, sometimes, rarely, etc.).
- List the steps to reproduce the bug as best you can (i.e., First I add inventory for a product, then I click "Update Variants." When I refresh the page, the save hasn't happened even though it said it saved.")
- Share anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.
- Bonus: We love screenshots and videos! Even if you record it on your phone, it'll help us see what you're experiencing!
The more info you can give us about the issue, the more we'll locate it and be able to fix it. We appreciate you helping us to improve your CommentSold experience!
- Submit Feature Requests to the CommentSold Team. Learn how you can submit an idea for a new feature or an update to an existing feature.
- Participate in CommentSold's Beta Testing Program. Learn how you can apply to help CommentSold test out future features.