Enter site-wide tracking and metadata code to improve your ad campaigns and discoverability on search engines.
For example, adding tracking code improves your ability to track activity on your website, such as product views, add-to-cart actions, conversions, and more. With this insight, you’re able to run targeted paid ad campaigns for specific audiences (e.g., users who added to their cart but didn’t purchase, users who haven’t visited your website in X days, etc.).
Add Site-Wide Code
You can add site-wide code on the Settings tab of your Site Creator.
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Settings from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Locate and select Advanced Settings in the side menu of the Site Creator.
- Page Header. This section adds code to pages’ <head> tag and is ideal for adding metadata, custom style code, and third-party code.
- Page Body. This section adds code to pages’ <body> tag and is ideal for code that impacts the design of the page, such as adding a pop-up that would appear on every page of your website.