In this article, you'll learn:
- How to reverse a retail price change.
About Retail Price Changes
A retail price is the product's base, non-discounted price that a shopper pays when purchasing the product. Retail price changes help shops change or update the retail price of items.
With CommentSold, shops can easily correct errors, complete markdowns, or run sales on selected collections with a retail price change. Rather than adjust the price of each product individually, shops can do a price adjustment for products in bulk.
How Reverting a Retail Price Change Benefits Your Shop
- Quickly end a collection sale and return products to their previous retail price.
- Correct retail price change errors by returning products to their previous retail price.
Revert a Retail Price Change
Once a retail price change is active, you cannot edit it. However, you can revert a retail price change back to a product's previous retail price.
If you’ve included a product in multiple retail price changes, then CommentSold will revert the most recent retail price change when returning a product to the previous retail price.
- Select Products in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Price Adjustments in the menu at the top of the page.
- On the Retail Price Changes tab, locate the retail price change you wish to revert.
- Select the three dots on the far right of the retail price change row and select Revert.
A notification banner will appear once CommentSold has reversed the retail price change on the selected collections. The Retail Price Change status reflects reverted changes.
- Create a Scheduled Sale. Learn how to schedule a sale to run automatically.
- Manage an Existing Scheduled Sale. Learn how to edit, cancel, or delete an existing scheduled sale.
- Create a Coupon Code. Learn how to create a BOGO coupon, a dollar amount discount coupon, a percent off discount coupon, or a free shipping coupon.