Skip to main content
Re-Print a Shipping Label in CommentSold
Click on any of the images or GIFs in this article for a closer look.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to re-print a shipping label in CommentSold.
About Shipping Labels
CommentSold partners with USPS to offer a built-in shipping solution that allows businesses to streamline their shipping and fulfillment workflow.
With CommentSold shipping, it's easy to re-print a previously printed label in the event a label gets damaged.
If an error was made on the label, such as an incorrect customer address or package weight, you will need to refund and repurchase
How Re-Printing a Shipping Label Benefits Your Business
- Quickly re-print a shipping label damaged in a printer jam.
- Re-print any shipping label incorrectly affixed to a package.
Re-Print a Shipping Label
- Select Orders/Fulfillment in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select the blue Printed box above the list of orders.
- Locate the order whose label you need to reprint.
- Select the Label icon on the far right side of the order.
- Select Print Label.
The label will load in a new browser window, which you can re-print.
Share this article
Subscribe on YouTube
We're here to help
Reach out to our support team, connect with our community, or ask an expert.
Offer your shoppers amazing products from nationally-recognized brands, risk-free!
Live on TikTok
Lights, camera, action! You can now sell LIVE on TikTok!
Everything you need to build a great website—no plugins or overly-complicated code necessary.
Make data-driven decisions that increase profitability and grow your business.
live selling, mobile app, CS payments, CommentSold Point of Sale