Click on any of the images or GIFs in this article for a closer look.
In this article, you'll learn:
- How to re-print a shipping label in CommentSold.
About Shipping Labels
CommentSold partners with USPS to offer a built-in shipping solution that allows businesses to streamline their shipping and fulfillment workflow.
With CommentSold shipping, it's easy to re-print a previously printed label in the event a label gets damaged.
Note: If an error was made on the label, such as an incorrect customer address or package weight, you will need to refund and repurchase the label.
How Re-Printing a Shipping Label Benefits Your Business
- Quickly re-print a shipping label damaged in a printer jam.
- Re-print any shipping label incorrectly affixed to a package.
Re-Print a Shipping Label
- Select Orders/Fulfillment in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select the blue Printed box above the list of orders.
- Locate the order whose label you need to reprint.
- Select the Label icon on the far right side of the order.
- Select Print Label.
The label will load in a new browser window, which you can re-print.
- Set Up Shipping Through CommentSold. Learn how to set shipping costs and configure international and free shipping options.
- Refund and Repurchase Shipping Labels. Learn how to refund and/or repurchase shipping labels in CommentSold.