Advertising on social networks is a critical aspect of any shop’s business. We’ve built a central location within Site Creator where you can configure and manage the ad conversation setup for the various social networks you use.
Social networks included are:
- Meta (inclusive of Facebook and Instagram)
Access Ad Conversion Channels in Site Creator
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Settings at the top of your Site Creator.
- Select and expand the Marketing section in the side menu of your Site Creator.
- Select Ad Conversion Channels from the options listed.
From here, you can select the specific channel you wish to configure.
- Facebook Catalog URL. Copy and paste this URL in Facebook when creating a Facebook catalog to sync your CommentSold products to Facebook.
- Redirect Deep Links. Enable this toggle to redirect non-app users to their device’s app store when they follow Facebook product catalog links. We recommend you only enable this toggle if trying to encourage more of your mobile app downloads.
Facebook Pixel and CAPI
- Facebook Pixel ID. Track website activity by creating a Meta Pixel. Once created, you’ll paste the Pixel ID in this field. Learn how to create a Meta Pixel here.
- Offline Conversions API. Once you create an Offline Conversion API in Meta, you can copy the ID here. Learn more here.
- Conversions API. Once you create a Conversion API in Meta, you can copy the ID here. Learn more here.
Facebook Custom Audiences
- Facebook Custom Audiences. Enter your Ad Account ID for Meta. Learn how to locate your Ad Account ID here.
Google Merchant Center
- Feed Credentials. You will want to enable this section to enter before you copy your URL, Username, and Password. Learn how to create your Google Merchant Center Feed here.
- MPN Override. Enable this toggle to override and use product and variant IDs.
- Tracking ID. Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID in this field. Learn how to locate your Tracking ID here.
- Measurement Protocol API Secret. If partnering with a marketing agency, or if you have a strong understanding of Google Analytics, paste your Measurement Protocol API Secret in this field. Learn more here.
Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag. If you have a Google Tag Manager account, you can enter your Google Tag in this field. Learn more here.
Google Site Verification
- Google Site Verification Meta Tag. If you have verified your site ownership with Google, you can enter that verification tag in this field. Learn more here.
- TikTok Pixel. Track website activity by creating a TikTok Pixel. Once created, you’ll paste the Pixel ID in this field. Learn how to create your TikTok Pixel here.
- TikTok Catalog URL. Copy and paste this URL in TikTok when creating a TikTok catalog to sync your CommentSold products to your TikTok Ads Account.
- Pinterest Conversion Tag. Once you create your Pinterest tag, you can enter it in this field. Learn more here.