In this article, you'll learn:
- How to run the Orders Marked for Pickup report.
About the Orders Marked for Pickup Report
The Orders Marked for Pickup Report (CSV #32) allows retailers to view all orders marked for local pickup that the purchasing customer has not picked up. This report contains contact information for these customers, including phone and email.
When You Should Run This Report
- You wish to view outstanding pickup orders.
- You want to contact customers who haven't picked up their orders in X days.
Run the Daily Revenue and Order Report
- Select Reporting in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select CSV from the report options listed at the top of the page.
- Define your Start Date and End Date in the fields provided, then select the Retrieve button.
- Scroll and locate CSV #32 the Orders Marked for Pickup.
- Choose whether to View the report or Generate and Email.
- View. Download a copy of the CSV report to your device.
- Generate and Email. Send an email to your shop's primary email address that contains a link to download the report.