Ready to offer your shoppers new and exciting products using our dropship program, completely risk-free? Read on to learn how!
With CommentSold Dropship, you can partner with global brands to offer your shoppers new and exciting products. You can purchase samples for the products you wish to feature and sell in your live sales and shoppable social posts. If you do not wish to purchase product samples, you can still proceed with adding the product to your inventory. Learn more here.
When you add a dropship product to your inventory, CommentSold will copy the product details, images, and information into a new product record on your Products page. As long as the supplier has available stock, you’ll be able to sell without inventory limitations.
Once added, you can publish these products to your mobile app and website, and share them on your social accounts. You can also feature dropship products in your live and short-form content. Learn how you can purchase product samples here.
Add a Dropship Product to Your Inventory
- Select Dropship Catalog in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Locate and select the product for which you wish to add to your inventory.
- Scroll and select Add Product to Product Tab.
- On the confirmation pop-up, select Yes, add to my catalog.
- You will see a confirmation message in the top-right corner of the page.
- Navigate directly to the product record for the product by selecting View Product in the top-right corner of the page. There you can make changes to the product name and description, if desired.
Publish Your Dropship Products
Once you're ready to sell the dropship product, you will need to publish or post the product to each sales channel where you plan to sell it (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, your mobile app, etc.).
- Select Products in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Locate the dropship product you wish to publish, then select the three-dot icon to the far right of the product row.
- Select the sales channel where you wish to publish/post the product:
- Post to Facebook. Craft a Facebook post from within CommentSold and schedule the post for immediate or future posting. Learn more options for posting products to Facebook here.
- Post to Instagram. Craft an Instagram post from within CommentSold and schedule the post for immediate or future posting. Learn more options for posting products to Facebook here.
- Post to App. Craft an in-app post and push notification for immediate or future posting. Learn more options for posting products to your mobile app here.
- Post to Webstore. Immediately publish the product to your website. You can also manage website publication settings on the product record.
Got Questions? We've Got Answers
Do products automatically publish to my website and mobile app?
- Once you order a dropship sample, CommentSold adds the product to your inventory. However, products remain unpublished until you publish them to your website or other channels.
How can I tell which products are from CommentSold Dropshipping on my Products tab?
- CommentSold Dropship products will have a green Dropship tag beneath the SKU.
- Order a Dropship Product Sample. Learn how to order samples of dropship products so you can feature them in live sales and short-form content.
- Navigate Your Dropship Catalog. Familiarize yourself with your Dropship Catalog, including how to browse products and order product samples.
- Edit Retail Price of Dropship Products. Learn how to edit the retail price of dropship products to boost your margins.