Launched your branded mobile app? Now you can control the order of collections that appear at the top of your product feed.
Arranging product collections in a desired order allows you to create the type of mobile shopping experience you want your shoppers to have on your app. You can move new collections so they appear first, or present collections in the order you wish shoppers would browse.
Order Your Collections
- Select Website Content in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Collections at the top of the page.
- Scroll and select Reorder in App in the bottom-left corner of the page.
- Hover over a collection you wish to move and you should see the four-way arrow cursor.
- Select the collection and drag it to your preferred location in the order. The App Order number to the left of the collection name should automatically update to reflect the new location.
- Once done, scroll and select Save Order in the bottom-left corner of the page. If you need to cancel your changes, select Cancel Reordering.
- Send Mobile App Push Notifications. Learn how to send one-time push notifications and how to enable automatic push notifications.
- Offer PayPal as a Payment Option on Your Mobile App. Learn how you can add PayPal to your mobile app so it'll appear as a payment option at checkout.
- Let Shoppers Favorite Products on Your Mobile App. Learn how you can enable the Favorites feature on your mobile app which will give shoppers a fantastic alternative to carting products they want to keep their eye on.