Want to share your website content to your mobile app users? Add it to your navigation for an immersive browsing experience!
You can now publish your website content and customized collection pages to your mobile app. This helps you create a more engaging, branded experience for your mobile app shoppers.
Publishing a content or customized collection page to your mobile app has two steps:
We walk through both publishing a content page and publishing specific content widgets in the sections below.
Step 1: Publish a Content Page to Your Mobile App
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- On the Navigation tag, locate the Add Link section.
- Choose to add either a Page or External Link.
- From the Publish to section, select the App option.
- Want to publish to your website too? If you want the page to appear on your website and mobile app, select All.
Step 2: Publish Content Widgets to Your Mobile App
Once you publish the page to your app, you can proceed with publishing the specific content widgets on that page. This allows you to create a unique browsing experience that looks awesome for your mobile app shoppers.
For example, when it comes to displaying products on a customized page, you might prefer a product grid on the app and featured collections on your website. You can have both on the page, with the product grid published to your app and the collections published to your website.
Another example is leaving part of the website experience out. Say you have a promotional block at the top of a collection page on your website, but you want app shoppers to jump straight to the products. You can choose to only publish the promotional block to your website, but the rest of the content would still be visible on the app.
- On the Navigation tab, locate the page you just published to your app and select the three-dot on the far right of the page row.
- Alternatively, you can navigate to the Pages tab and select the tab from the listing to edit the widgets.
- Select Edit.
- Locate the widget you wish to publish, then select the pencil icon on the right side of the widget row.
- Depending on the content widget, the options to publish to your mobile app (App) or both website and app (All) will either appear in a pop-up or at the bottom of the left side menu. Choose your desired option.
- Select Save.
- Add a "Shop All" Option to Your Mobile App. Learn how to add a menu option that showcases all product categories and nested categories available.
- Manage the Order of Collections on Your Mobile App. Learn how to order the collections that appear at the top of your mobile app's main feed.