Want to integrate your CommentSold account with Klaviyo for email and SMS marketing? Read on to learn how to set up this integration.
What is Klaviyo?
Klaviyo is an automated marketing campaign solution that focuses on email and SMS marketing. CommentSold integrated with Klaviyo, allowing you to sync customer email addresses, phone numbers, and opt-in status for use in email and SMS marketing campaigns and automations.
Klaviyo maintains its own pricing plans for email and SMS campaigns. You can refer to your Klaviyo Billing page to learn more.
In order to set up your Klaviyo/CommentSold integration, you’ll need:
- An active Klaviyo account. Sign up here.
- A CommentSold account.
- Klaviyo enabled on your CommentSold account. Reach out to our Support Team via chat or email for assistance.
Locate Your Klaviyo API Keys
- Select your Shop Name in the bottom-right corner of your Klaviyo dashboard.
- Select Settings.
- On the right side of the Account tab, select API Keys.
- In the Public API Key / Site ID section, locate the Public API Key to the right of your company name. You will enter this key into CommentSold later.
- In the Private API Keys section, select Create Private API Key.
- Enter a name for your API key in the Private API Key Name field. We recommended something that tells you the key is for CommentSold.
- Under Select Access Level, select Grant Full Access.
- Select Create in the top-right corner of the page.
- Locate your Private Key and select the copy icon to the right of the field.
Now that you have both your Public and Private API Keys, you can head to CommentSold.
Enter Klaviyo API Keys in CommentSold
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select More Integrations at the top of the page.
- Locate the Klaviyo section.
- In the Klaviyo Public Key/Site ID field, enter your Klaviyo Public ID. This is a short, six-digit alphanumeric key.
- In the Klaviyo Private Key field, paste the longer key you copied from Klaviyo. You can locate this key on your API page in Klaviyo.
- Select Save.