In this article, you'll learn:
- How to restore a previous version of your CommentSold webstore.
About Webstore Versions
CommentSold offers several tools that allow retailers to customize their webstore. When a retailer changes the design such as adding a slideshow or removing a featured collection, and then publishes that change, CommentSold stores the previous design.
By storing previous versions of a webstore, CommentSold makes it easy for retailers to restore a previous design or revert their design changes quickly. Retailers can choose to restore a previous version of their webstore, not just the most recent version. Restoring an earlier version of a webstore will override any unsaved changes to the current design.
How Restoring a Previous Webstore Version Benefits Your Business
- Quickly undo accidentally published design changes.
- Save time by immediately loading a previous design rather than recreating the work.
- Build out a new design for a holiday or upcoming promotion, then revert to your standard design post-holiday or promotion.
Restore a Previous Webstore Version
- Select Webstore Design in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Previous Versions in the top-right corner of the page.
- In the pop-up, locate the version you wish to restore, then select Restore to the far right of the row.
- Review and confirm your action by selecting Yes, Restore.
- Create a Webstore Page. Learn how to create a webstore page to store contact information, your return policy, and more.
- Create a Product Collection for Your Webstore. Learn how to create a product collection to organize products on your webstore.
- Add Products to Collections. Learn how to add products to a collection both individually and in bulk.