Get creative with your website design and navigation knowing you can easily restore a previous version whenever you want.
Want to experiment with a new website look, but worry about losing your tried-and-true design? With the CommentSold Website Creator, you can easily restore a previously published design for your website.
Make changes with confidence knowing significant rework won’t be required if you’re not satisfied with your recent changes. Restoring a previously published version of your website will discard any current, unpublished edits you've made.
Restore a Previous Version of your Website
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select the drop-down menu to the right of the Publish button in the top-right corner of your Site Creator.
- Select Previous Versions from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up, select the version you wish to restore, then select Restore on the far right of the version row.
- You will be prompted to confirm your action in a second pop-up. Select Restore to confirm.
- Design a Content Page. Learn how to create a content or collection page and add different widgets, like Live Replays, Product Grids, and more.
- Create a Navigation Menu for Your Website. Learn how to create a nested navigation menu that makes it easy for shoppers and website visitors to browse your products and collections.
- Customize Your Website Footer Menu. Learn how to customize the links and pages featured in the footer of your website.