Click on any of the images or GIFs in this article for a closer look.
Get creative with your website design and navigation knowing you can easily restore a previous version whenever you want.
Want to experiment with a new website look, but worry about losing your tried-and-true design? With the CommentSold Website Creator, you can easily restore a previously published design for your website.
Make changes with confidence knowing significant rework won’t be required if you’re not satisfied with your recent changes. Restoring a previously published version of your website will discard any current, unpublished edits you've made.
Note: Restoring a previously published version of your website will revert changes to your navigation menu, widget changes to your homepage, and overall branding changes, such as color palette, font, and other options found on your Appearance tab. Restoring does not undo the existence of any pages and/or collections you created since the version you choose to restore.
Restore a Previous Version of your Website
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select the drop-down menu to the right of the Publish button in the top-right corner of your Site Creator.
- Select Previous Versions from the drop-down list.
- In the pop-up, select the version you wish to restore, then select Restore on the far right of the version row.
- You will be prompted to confirm your action in a second pop-up. Select Restore to confirm.
- Design a Content Page. Learn how to create a content or collection page and add different widgets, like Live Replays, Product Grids, and more.
- Create a Navigation Menu for Your Website. Learn how to create a nested navigation menu that makes it easy for shoppers and website visitors to browse your products and collections.
- Customize Your Website Footer Menu. Learn how to customize the links and pages featured in the footer of your website.