Want to ensure quick and important links are always available to website visitors? Create a footer menu!
With Site Creator, you have complete control over your footer menu layout. You can choose which columns to build out, the order of linked pages and collections, and which social links to include.
Add Links to Your Footer Menu
A footer menu contains three columns. You can use any or all of these columns to house links.
- Select Site Creator in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Navigation from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Expand the Footer section in the side menu of your Site Creator.
- Expand the column to which you wish to add links. Options are Left Menu, Middle Menu, and Right Menu
- Enter a name for the menu column in the Heading field.
- Choose whether to add an existing page or an external link:
- Page. Use the drop-down list to select an existing page or collection.
- External Link. Enter the Title, or how you wish the link name to appear, and the URL for the link.
- If adding an external link, select Add. Existing Site Creator pages automatically appear in the Links section.
- In the Links section, drag and drop pages and links to your preferred order.
Your site preview will update to reflect the changes to your footer menu. When you are satisfied, select Publish in the top-right corner of the Site Creator to save your footer menu.
- Design a Content Page. Learn how to create a content or collection page and add different widgets, like Live Replays, Product Grids, and more.
- Create a Navigation Menu for Your Website. Learn how to create a nested navigation menu that makes it easy for shoppers and website visitors to browse your products and collections.