In this article, you'll learn:
- How to connect your Stripe business account.
Stripe is a popular and powerful online payment processor that shops can use to process customer credit card payments. While shoppers will pay for their orders from their account page or your mobile app, payments run through Stripe—CommentSold does not hold any of these funds.
You'll need to create a Stripe account before you can connect it to CommentSold. Create your Stripe account here.
Stripe is one of several payment gateways you can connect to CommentSold. Learn about other available payment gateways here.
How Stripe Benefits Your Shop
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Payment Gateways from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Locate the Stripe section and select Connect with Stripe.
- You'll be directed to a Stripe login page. Enter the Email associated with the Stripe account you wish to connect to CommentSold.
- Stripe may ask you to also enter your password and verify your account via text or email, depending on what authentication settings you have set up for your Stripe account.
- Select the Account you wish to connect to CommentSold, then select Connect.
- You will be directed back to CommentSold where your Stripe account should show as Connected.
- Set Up and Use Avalara. Learn how to set up Avalara for seamless sales tax compliance and calculations across all 50 states.
- Processing Returns & Exchanges. Learn how to set return preferences, complete regular and Sezzle returns, and how to process an exchange.
Securing Your CommentSold Account with Multi-Factor Authentication. Learn how to add an extra layer of security to your CommentSold Account with email log-in verification.