In this article, you'll learn:
- How to connect your Square account.
Square is a payment platform that allows shops to accept credit card payments and use tablet computers as payment registers for a point-of-sale system. While shoppers will pay for their orders from their account page or your mobile app, payments run through Square—CommentSold does not hold any of these funds.
You'll need to create a Square account before you can connect it to CommentSold. Create your Square account here.
Square is one of several payment gateways you can connect to CommentSold. Learn about other available payment gateways here.
How Square Benefits Your Shop
- Provide shoppers a modern way to process credit and debit payments.
- Have an in-person POS and online payment processor, if that fits your shop's needs.
- Select Setup in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- Select Square from the options listed at the top of the page.
- Select Connect Square.
- Log into Square using your account credentials.
- Review Square permissions, then select Allow at the bottom of the page.
- Back in CommentSold, select your shop from the Location ID drop-down, then select Update Configuration.
- In the Square Pay section, select Enable Payments.
- Set Up and Use Avalara. Learn how to set up Avalara for seamless sales tax compliance and calculations across all 50 states.
- Processing Returns & Exchanges. Learn how to set return preferences, complete regular and Sezzle returns, and how to process an exchange.
Securing Your CommentSold Account with Multi-Factor Authentication. Learn how to add an extra layer of security to your CommentSold Account with email log-in verification.