Want to create engaging short-form content that both entertains shoppers and drives conversions? Link your CommentSold products to your Instagram Reels!
With a CommentSold and Instagram connection, you can create shoppable Instagram Reels where all shoppers need to do is comment "SOLD" + their desired variants (e.g., size, color, etc) to cart the product. Your shop will send the shopper a direct message (DM) with a link to checkout.
All you need to get started is:
- Your Instagram account connected to CommentSold.
- The Autolink to Post toggle enabled on your Social Setup page (optional).
Create Your Instagram Reel
A shoppable Instagram Reel needs 4 things:
Link Your Reel to the Product
Linking makes your Reel shoppable, and you've got two options: autolinking and manually linking. We walk through both methods in the tabs below.
To autolink your Reel to CommentSold, ensure you’ve enabled the Autolink to Post toggle enabled on your Social Setup page.
- Create your Reel on Instagram.
- Make sure your Reel description contains:
- Instructions for how to cart the product (“Comment SOLD and your size to cart this tee!”)
- Available variants (“We’ve got S, M, L, and XL available!”)
- Tap Share to publish your Reel.
- In CommentSold, select Posts in the side menu.
- Select Instagram Posts and locate the Reel you just posted.
- Select Link to Post.
- On the pop-up, locate the post on the Page and/or Group tab.
- Select Link.
Want More? Check These Out:
- Go Live on Instagram. Learn how you can broadcast your live sale to your Instagram followers.
- Sell Products Using Shoppable Instagram Stories. Learn how to link products in Instagram stories so shoppers can comment to cart the product.
- Reduce Spam in Instagram Comments. Learn how you can filter out bot comments in posts and live broadcasts using keywords.