Want an easy way for mobile app shoppers to browse all of your product categories and jump to the one that interests them?
You can add a "Shop All" menu option to your mobile app to allow shoppers to browse products by their categories. When a shopper taps the Shop icon at the bottom of the app, a menu will appear with "Shop All" at the top.
Shoppers can tap the option, then tap through the different categories and nested categories to locate the products they wish to browse. Tapping the option will reveal categories and nested categories (e.g., Clothing > Outerwear) for products you offer.
Add "Shop All" to Your Website
In order to have the "Shop All" option on your mobile app, you'll need to add it to the navigation of your website. Once published, this will automatically add the menu option to your mobile app.
- Scroll to the Unlisted section of your Navigation tab.
- Select Shop All and drag it to the Main Navigation. Make sure you place this option where you wish for it to appear in the navigation menu.
- Select Publish.
- Create a Navigation Menu for Your Website. Learn how to create a nested navigation menu that makes it easy for shoppers and website visitors to browse your products and collections.
- Design a Content Page. Learn how to create a content or collection page and add different widgets, like Live Replays, Product Grids, and more.
- Customize Your Website Footer Menu. Learn how to customize the footer of your website.