In this article, you'll learn:
- How to add pages and links to your webstore footer menu.
- How to link to social accounts in your webstore footer menu.
- How to add a contact email to your webstore footer menu.
About Footer Menus
With CommentSold, retailers have complete control over their footer menu layout. Retails can choose which columns to build out, the order of linked pages and collections, and what social links to include.
How a Footer Menu Benefits Your Business
- Link shoppers to important pages such as your About Us page, Return Policy, and more.
- Link your social accounts (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) so shoppers can easily navigate to these platforms.
- Add a message such as a customer support email or hours of operation.
Add Links to Your Footer Menu
A footer menu contains three columns. You can use any or all of these columns to house links.
- Select Webstore Design in the side menu of your CommentSold dashboard.
- In the Customization section on the left side of the page, select Footer.
- Select and expand the column you wish to build out.
- Enter a Column Title name (e.g., Store Information).
- Include a link to published webstore pages and product collections by choosing the link from the Add Internal Link drop-down.
- Include a link to an external website by entering the Link Title and Link URL in the Add External Link section.
- In the Column Links section, drag and drop pages, collections, and links to your preferred order.
- Expand the Social Links drop-down to enter the URL for your various social accounts (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
- Expand the Footer Message drop-down to enter a message to your shoppers such as a customer service email or hours of operation.
- Select Publish in the top-right corner of the page to publish the footer menu to your webstore.